Terms & Conditions
This Web site is owned and operated by Spiritlicous. Access and use of this Web site is provided by Spiritlicious to visitors of this web site and are bound by the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using this Web site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions you should not access or use this Web site. So please read these carefully before going on.
Spiritlicious may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. You are cautioned to review the Terms and Conditions posted on the Web site periodically. Your continued access or use of this Web site after any such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of these changes.
We strive to ensure that visitors to have the best possible experience on our website. However, we recognize that it is impossible to develop applications that work identically, efficiently and effectively on all web browsers.
The Spiritliccious website is optimized to function best using Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and any other current web browser.
This web site contains material which may include text, moving images, photographs and other images and sound, which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Spiritlicious or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights. You may not: broadcast, copy or distribute, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any written, visual or recorded information and other material contained in this website unless clearly stating the original source and with prior written permission. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site; you must not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; assume logo or branding or name without our express written consent.
Basic Terms and Conditions
Any session (insured or uninsured/private) cancelled or rescheduled by the Client with less than 24 hour’s notice, will be charged in full to the Client, unless the sessions are taken up by other Clients.
All appointments for uninsured Clients/private paying Clients must be paid for at the time of booking for the appointment. Failure to do so will result in you losing the session.
Spiritlicious abides by a code of confidentiality between Practitioner and the Client. Identifying information, such information includes name, address, biographical details and other description of a Client's life and the circumstances, which might result in identification of the Client will be kept private. Any agreement between the said Practitioner and the Client about disclosure may be changed by joint negotiation.
The Practitioner attending to the Client may only be reached for the purposes of cancellations and rearrangements with regards to their appointment sessions and phoning out of session time is strongly discouraged. For more detailed T&C's please see below:
Client Terms And Conditions
The ‘Practitioner’: Therapist, Energy Healer, and/or Coach at Spiritlicious
The 'Client': You
The 'Insurer' or the Healthcare Provider: Sunlife, Manulife, Desjardins, RBC etc.
Therapy, Energy Healing, and/or Coaching is the time spent with the Practitioner who will apply their chosen method of therapy application and/or alternative healing modality.
'Modality' is a model of study for therapeutic and/or energetic healing application. Psychodynamic Therapy is an example of a psychological modality. Reiki, chakra healing, or meditation are examples of alternative energetic healing modalities.
The 'Session' is the booked time slot and arranged time working with the ‘Practitioner’
The 'Presenting Issue(s) or 'Problem' is what the Client wants to work on with the ‘Practitioner’.
Goal: The 'goal' is the therapeutic / energetic healing / coaching goal created collaboratively with input from both the Client and the ‘Practitioner’ and is what the Client would like to achieve, as the desired outcome in session.
The 'Desired Outcome' is the desired result of the work that the ‘Practitioner’ and the Client work towards achieving.
B. Formation Of Agreement
After booking an appointment by either telephone or Email, you the Client, in accepting the appointment, accept the following conditions for the appointment.
Booking: Appointments can only be made through discussion between the ‘Practitioner & Client, via email or telephone correspondence.
When making an appointment via the booking system, you will receive a booking confirmation and a reminder a few days before your appointment.
You may book ahead all your sessions at your chosen location and time, or you may book one session at a time.
Insured Clients new to the system will be required to contact their insurance directly to verify the details of their plan.
The ‘Practitioner’ requires the Client to be truthful and work in the best interests of the agreement between the ‘Practitioner’ and the Client. The Client agrees to provide the ‘Practitioner’ with all pre-session written work such as questionnaires or assessments,the ‘Practitioner’ will request and in the manner and format the is required. The Client agrees to complete all the required tasking as issued by the ‘Practitioner’ within the timeframe it was requested. The Client also agrees to provide all written pre session work to reach the ‘Practitioner’ by email no later than 48hrs prior to the booked session.
Lateness: You are paying for the time with the ‘Practitioner’ and you agree that arriving for the session and to the session location for your own session is fully your responsibility. The session will be terminated if the Client arrives over 30 minutes late to an appointment and no refund will be given in any circumstances even if the Client wishes to cancel the session due to emergency or unforeseen circumstances out of their immediate control, as the strict 24hr cancellation policy will still apply. If the Client arrives late, the Client will not receive an extension of the agreed time nor will they be offered or entitled to an rearranged session and all terms and conditions relating to conduct, session termination and working relationship will apply.
The ‘Practitioner’ is not required under any circumstances to go beyond the arranged session finishing time and will terminate the session at the end of the arranged time. The ‘Practitioner’ is not required to continue over the arranged time slot if the Client hasn't reached their desired outcome.
The Practitioner will use reasonable care and skill in providing the service that you choose. Every Client is different and so every therapy session is different and there are no guarantees of successful results.
It is not the responsibility of the ‘Practitioner’ to achieve the desired outcome for the Client, the Client takes full responsibility for achieving this and works with the help of the Client.
The desired outcome as an achievement of the goal(s) cannot be guaranteed or promised to the Client by the ‘Practitioner’. It would be unethical to provide a guarantee for a Client's treatment of therapy, coaching or hypnotherapy.
In the small percentage of people that the therapy is unsuccessful for we do not offer a refund or part refund. Spiritlicious does not accept any liability in relation to the therapy and modalities used in session and on this website. Spiritlicious does not accept any liability in relation to any of the recordings or correspondence and it is up to the discretion of the user to determine if they are appropriate.
C. Pricing And Payment
A one to one 50 minute uninsured/private session is priced varied based on service, please review the services page for details.
A one to one 50 minute insured session will be covered by your insurer. Excess fess will be covered by the Client and an invoice will be sent to the Client accordingly.
D. Refund And Cancellation Policies
‘Booked Sessions’ by the Client or by Spiritlicious must be paid for in full before any time spent with the Practitioner can commence.
For session bookings, for you to receive a refund of all monies paid or to not incur a cancellation charge of the full amount of the session, you must cancel in advance of 24hrs.
1. The Client is not bound by the cancellation fee if they contact Spiritlicious to cancel or rearrange prior to exactly 24hrs prior to the arranged session. To avoid any doubt 24hrs is exactly 24hrs so in this example if a session is booked for Wednesday at 5pm the 24hrs prior to this session would be 5pm on the preceding Tuesday. The Client will not receive a refund of any monies for any session cancelled within 24hrs prior to a session. In all cases the Client will effectively have paid for the session slot. If written cancellation is received within the 24hrs prior to the booked session the Client has no claim to this session time and Spiritlicious then reserves the right to offer that time slot to other Clients and may book that time slot with another Client.
2. Spiritlicious reserves the right to terminate the session earlier than arranged. If the Client and the Client agree the problem has reached a satisfactory resolution of the problem that the Client booked the session for, then the Client will not receive a refund of any monies for the remaining time and the session will be finished early. You will be made aware of a realistic time frame based on previous appointments with other Clients and the Client will arrange the appropriate time slot from the estimation according to previous experience. You will not be made to expect that the problem will require more time than the ‘Practitioner’ deems necessary from previous experience with other Clients. Sometimes a Client requires more time or less time than expected and this in most cases can only become known in a session when working with the Client and ‘Practitioner’. If you are in any doubt or have any questions relating to the agreed time slot, you must raise the appropriate questions with the ‘Practitioner’ prior to booking the arranged session. You are not entitled to any refund or any monies for any remaining time if a session finishes earlier than booked and arranged in any circumstances including those that are out of the control of the ‘Practitioner’ or the Client. Whether the session is ended earlier or extended, the consultation fee remains the same.
3. Spiritlicious, reserves the right to terminate a session without a refund if it is considered that you are a personal risk to her or anyone in the clinic, office or environment. The appropriate services will also be alerted in all cases of violence or personal threats. Vandalism, personal threats, verbal abuse or physical abuse is not tolerated and the session will be cancelled with immediate effect without refund of any monies for any time with Spiritlicious or remaining time of the booked session. Spiritlicious receives the right to protect the interests of the business and their personal safety and will terminate the session with the Client if the business is compromised by the Client in any way, without refund to the Client.
4. Spiritlicious reserves the right to terminate the session if the Therapy is not considered in the best interests of the Client and the Client reserves the right to not disclose the reason why and in these circumstances no refund will be given.
5. The length of the appointment is at the discretion of the ‘Practitioner’. Although scheduled for a specific length of time generally 50 minutes, if it is appropriate to end the session, Spiritlicious reserves the right to do so. The ‘Practitioner’ can terminate the session if they consider that it is not in your best interests to continue with the session and the Spiritlicious is not required to say the reason why.
6. When booking from outside Canada the appointment time and further communication regarding the appointment are in the time zone of your current location. There is an option for you to change the time zone during the booking process if required. If you have booked in the wrong time zone, Spiritlicious cannot be responsible for the error. This will be counted as a missed session and payable by the Client and not the Insurer if you are insured.
7. You may rearrange and rebook an appointment on the system before 24 hours to change the day/date and time and you may rebook your appointment as often as is necessary. If for some reason, you are unable to cancel or rebook before the 24 hour cancellation or rebooking period, you will be expected to inform Spiritlicious at hello@spiritlicious immediately. Failure to do so will be at the cost of the Client.
8. Accepted methods of Payment:
Payment can be in the form of cash at the session or, preferably, via a bank transfer. Bank details given on request once a therapeutic contract has been discussed.
9. Short Notice emergency sessions:
Emergency sessions can be booked directly with Spiritlicious. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the session being cancelled and the session will be opened for other Clients to book and may be directly offered to a Client on the Waiting List. It is at Spiritlicious’ discretion whether to accept late payment prior to a session. Payments are not accepted during or after a session in any circumstances.
Cancellation can be done via email or telephone by the Client, with a minimum of 24 hours before a session for a refund in full. 24 hours is exactly 24 hours prior to the arranged time – e.g. an appointment arranged for 2pm Thursday must be cancelled by 2pm the Wednesday before. Any cancellations within the 24 hours period will incur session charge of monies paid. If a Client attempts to cancel a session before the 24 hour cancellation period, the Client is expected to contact Spiritlicious.
If a Client fails to give 24hrs notice for their cancellation, they will not receive a refund for the booked session.
Rescheduling before the 24-hour deadline will allow fees to be carried over to the new appointment but under the same terms and conditions for cancelling.
Spiritlicious may terminate the working relationship with the Client at their own discretion.
G. Confidentiality And Health & Saftey
1. Spiritlicious agrees to confidentiality between the Client and the ‘Practitioner’. Spiritlicious reserves the right not to disclose any session information to any third party even at the request of the Client unless there is a written requirement to do so by law. Spiritlicious reserves the right to inform the police or appropriate services of your condition and intentions relating to any information she consider appropriate to help them with their enquiries and for the interests of the public. This information may include session notes and recordings if she considers you a risk to yourself or to others.
2. You are not permitted to record the session on the phone or otherwise unless you have written consent by Spiritlicious. Spiritlicious also requires confidentiality of the Client and in no circumstances is the Client permitted to disclose written, recorded or distributed correspondence of the session, pre-session or post session. The correspondence and all therapy and coaching advice and application is only permitted to be used by the Client for which it was issued and intended. All written and verbal communication is in context with the session and must not be used out of context. The relationship between the Client and the ‘Practitioner’ towards the desired outcome and/or Goal and hypnosis recordings if any and all relating correspondence by phone and in writing is strictly only for use of the Client and the ‘Practitioner’. Spiritlicious / ‘Practitioner’ accepts no responsibility for the effecting use of material recorded or written for any person other than the Client for which the material and correspondence was intended.
3. Any material shared is the intellectual property and copyright of Spiritilicious. Spiritlicious owns the rights to any recorded material created for the Client and requires written permission for any recorded or written material to be used. The Client is not permitted to copy, reproduce or display publicly or electronically any recording or correspondence between the ‘Practitioner’ and the Client or issued by the ‘Practitioner’ to the Client. The Client agrees to use the material as directed and ‘Practitioner’ accepts no liability for the use of any written or recorded material.
Information Purposes Only
THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT CONTAIN NOR PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.
The Materials are provided for informational purposes only. The Materials do not and are not intended to replace medical consultations or to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek appropriate medical advice with your personal medical and health questions. DO NOT ignore or dismiss appropriate medical advice due to your interpretation or understanding of the Materials. Call 911 immediately if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
All materials (including the organization and presentation of such material) on this Web site (the "Materials") are the property of Spiritlicious and its licensors and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names and other similar rights.
The Materials may only be used and copied for your own, non-commercial, personal or educational purposes, provided that the Materials are not modified and that copyright and other intellectual property notices are not deleted. You may not create derivative works from or otherwise exploit the Materials in any way. Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with Spiritlicious, any other use of these Materials without Spiritlicious written permission is prohibited.
Currency of Web site
Spiritlicious updates the information on this Web site periodically. However, Spiritlicious cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information on this Web site. Spiritlicious may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in this Web site and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors.
Web sites Linked
The Collaborative Spaces within the Spiritlicious Web site may provide links to third party Web sites for your convenience only. The inclusion of these links does not imply that Spiritlicious monitors or endorses these Web sites. Spiritlicious does not accept any responsibility for such Web sites. Spiritlicious shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third party Web sites or linked resources.
Internet software or computer viruses
Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Web site. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this Web site.
Spiritlicious shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Web site or your downloading of any of the Materials from this Web site. Spiritlicious recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Web Site and Materials Provided "As Is"
THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MHCC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
Limitation of liability
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
Feel free to email Spiritlicious at email@example.com. However, the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any communication may be lost, intercepted or altered. Spiritlicious is not liable for any damages related to communications to or from this Web site. You agree with respect to any information provided by you to us through this Web site or via e-mail that:
• Spiritlicious has no obligation concerning such information;
• Spiritlicious may use, disclose, distribute or copy the information and may use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in the information for any purpose; and
• the information is non-confidential;
• the information is truthful and disclosure of the information does not violate the legal rights of others.
This Web site is controlled, operated and administered by Spiritlicious from within the Province of Ontario, Canada. This Web site can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the Province of Ontario, by accessing this Web site, you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to or use of this Web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles).
You also agree that any claims or disputes whatsoever arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Ontario and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website http://www.spiritlicious.com. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
is a site operated by Spiritlicious ("We"). We are registered in the Province of Ontario in Canada.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
• Online Collaborative Spaces;
• Social Media Forums (including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube).
• Other interactive services.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. All contributions are publicly accessible unless otherwise stated.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
• Be accurate (where they state facts).
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
• Comply with applicable law in Canada and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another´s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Your comments and posts should be relevant to mental health, health and wellness and/or to other content posted on the Spiritlicious social media channel visited. You are encouraged to stay on topic in each thread and respect others who interact with the Spiritlicious on social media.
Spiritlicious encourages you to submit your questions, comments and concerns; however, the Spiritlicious’ social media accounts are considered moderated and not public forums.
Once posted, Spiritlicious reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
• vulgar language;
• stigmatizing language;
• personal/corporate attacks of any kind;
• offensive comments that target or disparage.
Further, Spiritlicious also reserves the right to delete comments that are:
• spam or include links to other sites;
• clearly off topic;
• advocate illegal activity;
• promote services, products or political organizations;
• infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
• include personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right to monitor, block, delete or discontinue your access to any of the Spiritlicious social media accounts, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in our sole discretion.
By posting content on any of the Spiritlicious social media channels, you grant to us the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any Spiritlicious purpose.
To remain in compliance, we suggest that you review this policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to use after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this policy.
Please note that the comments expressed on Spiritlicious social media channels do not reflect Spiritlicious. If you have any questions concerning the operation of Spiritlicious social media channels, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
What is Personal Information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Like most website operators, Spiritlicious collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Spiritlicious' purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Spiritlicious' visitors use its website. From time to time, Spiritlicious may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Spiritlicious also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://www.spiritlicious.com blog posts. Spiritlicious only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
What Personally-Identifying Information Do We Collect?
Certain visitors to Spiritlicious's websites choose to interact with Spiritlicious in ways that require Spiritlicious to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Spiritlicious gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://www.spiritlicious.com to provide a username and email address.
In general, we collect and maintain different types of personal information in respect of the individuals with whom we interact. This includes:
• contact and identification information, such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
• product and service related information concerning the products and services that we provide to, or receive from, you;
• credit and financial information such as your payment preferences; and
• business relationship information, including information related to your agreements, preferences, advisors and decision-makers, feed-back and information requested by or provided to you.
We may also collect market-related information, which may include personal information, concerning market trends and activities impacting our business. This information may include contract terms, financial information and other information for the purpose of market analysis and strategic planning. We may also collect information related to our media, investor and public relations activities and information related to our interactions with financial and other analysts and advisors.
As a general rule, Spiritlicious collects personal information directly from you. In most circumstances where the personal information that we collect about you is held by a third party, we will obtain your permission before we seek out this information from such sources (such permission may be given directly by you or implied from your actions).
From time to time, we may utilize the services of third parties in our business and may also receive personal information collected by those third parties in the course of the performance of their services for us or otherwise. Where this is the case, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such third parties have represented to us that they have the right to disclose your personal information to us.
Where permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, we may collect information about you without your knowledge or consent.
Spiritlicious may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. Spiritlicious may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Spiritlicious does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Why Do We Collect Personally-Identifying Information?
Spiritlicious collects personal information to enable us to manage, maintain, and develop our business and operations, including:
• to establish, maintain and manage our relationship with you so that we may provide you with, or receive from you, the products and services that have been requested;
• to be able to review the products and services that we provide to you so that we may understand your requirements for our products and services and so that we may work to improve our products and services;
• to be able to review the products and services that we obtain from you so that we may work with you and so that you may understand our requirements for such products and services;
• to be able to comply with your requests (for example, if you prefer to be contacted at a business or residential telephone number and advise us of your preference, we will use this information to contact you at that number);
• to protect us against error, fraud, theft and damage to our goods and property;
• to enable us to comply with applicable law or regulatory process; and
• any other reasonable purpose to which you consent.
How Do We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information?
We may use or disclose your personal information:
• for any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information.
We may use or disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent where we are permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements to do so.
When do we Disclose Your Personal Information?
We may share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including: third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf; third parties that assist Spiritlicious in the provision of services to you; and third parties whose services we use to conduct our business.
Further, your personal information may be disclosed:
• as permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements;
• to comply with valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas or court orders;
• as part of Spiritlicious regular reporting activities to its affiliates;
• to protect the rights and property of Spiritlicious;
• during emergency situations or where necessary to protect the safety of a person or group;
• where the personal information is publicly available; or with your consent.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Spiritlicious discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
• need to know that information in order to process it on Spiritlicious's behalf or to provide services available at Spiritlicious's website, and
• that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Spiritlicious's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Spiritlicious will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Spiritlicious discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Spiritlicious believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Spiritlicious, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://www.spiritlicious.com and have supplied your email address, Spiritlicious may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Spiritlicious and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Spiritlicious takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Your Consent is Important to Us
It is important to us that we collect, use or disclose your personal information where we have your consent to do so. Depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, your consent may be implied, deemed (using an opt-out mechanism) or express. Express consent can be given orally, electronically or in writing. Implied consent is consent that can reasonably be inferred from your action or inaction. For example, when you enter into an agreement with us, we will assume your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for purposes related to the performance of that agreement and for any other purposes identified to you at the relevant time.
As we have described above, we may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent where we are permitted or required to do so by applicable law or regulatory requirements.
Choice to Opt-Out
Updating Your Personal Information
It is important that the information contained in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information happens to change during the course of our relationship, please keep us informed of such changes.
In some circumstances we may not agree with your request to change your personal information and will instead append an alternative text to the record in question.
Access to Your Personal Information
You can ask to see your personal information. If you want to review, verify or correct your personal information, please contact email@example.com. Please note that any such communication must be in writing.
When requesting access to your personal information, please note that we may request specific information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge you a fee to access your personal information; however, we will advise you of any fee in advance.
Your right to access the personal information that we hold about you is not absolute. There are instances where applicable law or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide some or all of the personal information that we hold about you. In addition, the personal information may have been destroyed, erased or made anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices.
In the event that we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will endeavour to inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Spiritlicious uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.